LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio analysts forecast the global touchless sensing equipment marketto grow at a steady CAGR of more than 10% during the forecast period, according to their latest report.
The research study covers the present scenario and growth prospects of the global touchless sensing equipmentmarketfor 2016-2020. To calculate the market size, the report considers revenue generated from unit shipments of equipment embedded with touchless sensing technologies.
The global touchless sensing equipment market is largely dominated by voice recognition technology. The increase in demand for authentication in financial institutions, healthcare enterprises, and government organizations is driving the growth of voice recognition technologies. Also, increased investments by various countries in touchless biometrics are expected to foster the growth of the market in the future.There are two types of voice recognition system: speaker-dependent systems that are directly dependent upon the speaker and discrete speech systems. The growth of this technology is driven by the penetration of voice applications across various new end-user segments, such as the communication, enterprise contact center, mobile devices, and consumer automotive.
Technavio hardware and semiconductor analysts highlight the following three factors that are contributing to the growth of the global touchless sensing equipment market:
- Adoption of smart and eco-friendly technologies in sanitation
- Increase in demand for touchless sensing in mobile devices
- Rise in demand for touchless access control
Request a sample report: http://www.technavio.com/request-a-sample?report=53345
- Data comes from Huawei labs. The screen-to-body ratio is calculated by dividing the active area (AA) by the area of the touch panel (TP). The actual screen-to-body ratio may vary. Only available on HUAWEI MateBook X Pro that have a touchscreen, PC Manager version 9.1 or later, and all necessary drivers installed.
- New Vision Display is a leading touch and display OEM with nearly 30 years of industry. Omnitapps Composer is a Touch software Suite with various applications that offers you a unique way to present your products or services. Touch-Base is a leading developer and supplier of touchscreen and pointer device drivers.
- Probably touch driver (KMDF HID Minidriver for Touch I2C Device) is the beta version. I can't find working driver. Thank for advice (sorry for my bad English ) Ok, I got this Mega thanks to radzius77 from tabletowo.pl/forum. This driver was resolved my problem: KMDF HID Minidriver for Touch I2C Device18.104.22.1689x86non.zip.
- Uconnect® is the award-winning connected vehicle platform that is built into Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep®, Ram and FIAT® Brand vehicles.It delivers available advanced connectivity, entertainment, Navigation and communication features that are as powerful as they are easy to use.
Download link New Fishing Channel link New Fishing Channel https://www.
Technavio’s sample reports are free of charge and contain multiple sections of the report including market size and forecast, drivers, challenges, trends, and more.
Adoption of smart and eco-friendly technologies in sanitation
Growth in urban population results in issues like space congestion, air pollution, resource depletion, power crisis, and aging of infrastructure. Population migration from rural to urban areas increases the stress on infrastructure and utilities leading to numerous engineering, social, economic, management, and environmental challenges.
Navin Rajendra, an industry expert from Technavio, specializing in embedded systems research, says, “Construction companies worldwide are focusing on the development of smart buildings comprising features like smart bathrooms to promote efficient energy management and sustainable development. Smart bathrooms offer integrated solutions such as smart toilets, automatic flush systems or touchless cisterns, and automatic or touchless faucets.”
Increase in demand for touchless sensing in mobile devices
Leading Touch Drivers
As of 2015, many countries have imposed regulations to prevent the use of mobile devices while driving, which has led to the increased demand for touchless sensing technologies such as voice recognition. In the US, though more than 13 states have imposed regulations to prevent the use of mobile devices while driving, they permit the use of hands-free systems. Hence, customers are increasingly adopting mobile devices that are equipped with voice recognition applications.
“To meet the growing demand for voice recognition technologies in mobile devices, vendors have increased their R&D investment to develop voice-related command options for mobile devices. Consecutively, many speech recognition applications such as music playlist management, address read-out, caller name read-out, and voice-based SMS have been included in mobile devices,” adds Navin.
Rise in demand for touchless access control
Government and private organizations involved in highly sensitive operations such as the BFSI sector face major challenges because of the constant changes in compliance requirements and the adoption of advanced technologies such as the internet of things (IoT) and enterprise mobility. Touchless access control systems help these organizations to meet security, access management, password management, compliance, and access governance requirements. Both government and private organizations are increasingly adopting touchless access control to improve operational performance in business areas such as risk management and fraud reduction.
For instance, in the BFSI sector, the rise in a number of online transactions is leading to an increase in the cases of identity theft, data theft, card-related fraud, and insurance claim fraud. These factors drive the demand for access control in this sector.
As a result of the continuous advances in technology, both government and private organizations are shifting to the adoption of touchless access control to strengthen their antifraud strategies. Many large enterprises are replacing outdated solutions and are investing heavily in access control to reform their workflows and reduce financial fraud. Touchless controls such as contactless card-based systems protect these organizations from security threats ranging from misuse of user passwords to sophisticated system hacks. Touchless access control systems equipped with advanced technologies such as iris recognition and gait analysis also eliminate the threat of frauds in touch-based access control systems.
- Nuance Communications
- 3M Cogent
- Crossmatch Technologies
- Iris ID
- Assa Abloy
- Boon Edam
- Stanley Access Technologies
- Motekforce Link
- Honeywell Security Group
Browse Related Reports:
Do you need a report on a market in a specific geographical cluster or country but can’t find what you’re looking for? Don’t worry, Technavio also takes client requests. Please contact [email protected] with your requirements and our analysts will be happy to create a customized report just for you.
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. The company develops over 2000 pieces of research every year, covering more than 500 technologies across 80 countries. Technavio has about 300 analysts globally who specialize in customized consulting and business research assignments across the latest leading edge technologies.
Technavio analysts employ primary as well as secondary research techniques to ascertain the size and vendor landscape in a range of markets. Analysts obtain information using a combination of bottom-up and top-down approaches, besides using in-house market modeling tools and proprietary databases. They corroborate this data with the data obtained from various market participants and stakeholders across the value chain, including vendors, service providers, distributors, re-sellers, and end-users.
If you are interested in more information, please contact our media team at [email protected]
How To: Identifying and locating the correct drive for your laptop
- Document ID: 4009160
- Posted Date: 2016-06-21
- Distribution: View Public Website
How To: Identifying and locating the correct driver for your laptop
You may need to download a driver for your device from support.toshiba.com for one of the following reasons:
- You installed new hardware.
- You want to update a driver for existing hardware.
- You are having trouble with existing hardware and need to reinstall the driver.
Locating the Correct Driver on support.toshiba.com
NOTE: For the following example we will be locating the driver for the webcam for a TOSHIBA Satellite C855-S5107 with Windows 7 Operating System.
Navigating to Drivers and Updates to find drivers
Drivers Leading Touchpad
- Open //support.toshiba.com/drivers.
- In the search box enter the model or serial number of the machine that you need a driver for.
- From the drop down list select your operating system
- Next select the hardware you are looking for drivers for. In this example we are looking for an updated BIOS, so we will select 'BIOS'
- From the available drivers, select the driver with the highest version number. In this example we will select V5.90
Opening Device Manager to find device hardware names
To find the correct driver for the hardware installed in you computer sometimes it will be neccessary to discover what the hardware manufacturer name is. The illustration below shows an example of how we can use device manager to discover that the audio card manufacturer is Conexant.
To learn how to open device manager locate your OS below for the steps to open device manager
Windows 7 / Vista:
- Open the Start Menu.
- Type 'Device Manager' in the Start Menu's search field.
- Select 'Device Manager' from the search results.
- Device Manager window will open and look similar to below.
Windows 8 and above:
- Hold the Windows key.
- While continuing to hold the Windows key, press the 'x' key to open a menu in the lower-left.
- Select 'Device Manager.'
- Device Manager window will open and look similar to below.
If you are having a problem with a specific piece of hardware:
- Pick the filter corresponding to that device on the Drivers & Updates page. (For example, if the problem is with graphics, select 'Display.')
- Check the detailed specifications on your product's support page to see if you have Intel, nVidia, or AMD graphics.
- Select the Display filter and your OS filter on the Drivers & Updates page.
- Pick the top-most graphics driver that mentions your display brand (Intel, nVidia, AMD).
- Note that “Wireless display driver” is not the standard display driver.
Ethernet / LAN Drivers:
- Open Device Manager
- Expand “Network adapters”
- Look for a network adapter that does not mention “VPN,” “Debug,” or “Wireless.” It may include the word “Ethernet.” Note the brand. Most likely it’s Intel, Broadcom, Atheros, or Realtek. (If you are unable to determine which entry of multiple is applicable but they’re both the same brand, you don’t actually need to determine which entry is applicable.)
- Use “LAN” filter and OS filter on the Drivers & Updates page.
- Download the top-most driver that mentions the brand you found earlier.
- Follow the directions for Ethernet / LAN above but dismiss adapters that mention “VPN,” “Debug” and “Ethernet.” It may say “Wireless.” Use the 'Wi-Fi filter instead of 'LAN.'
- Find wireless card brand as described above in the Wireless Drivers section
- Use the network or other filter and OS filter on the Drivers & Updates page.
- Download “Bluetooth Stack” and the Bluetooth driver corresponding to that brand.
- For most cases, use “Toshiba Web Camera Application.'
If “Unknown device” is listed under “Other devices” Drivers:
- If everything’s working correctly, you most likely shouldn’t worry about it. Installing random drivers could cause problems.