- Drivers Libusb.org Sound Cards & Media Devices Free
- Drivers Libusb.org Sound Cards & Media Devices Download
- Drivers Libusb.org Sound Cards & Media Devices Without
- Drivers Libusb.org Sound Cards & Media Devices Online
After the device-specific driver is installed, Windows 10 will select that driver instead of the standard USB audio 2.0 driver when you first connect the device. Note See the device manufacturer's user guide for specific instructions about how to install the driver. Universal Audio UAD-2 Driver 5.6.0 Free Universal Audio UAD-2 DSP card and Powered Plug-Ins driver Updated: December 5 th 2017 182,983 total downloads 20 last week.
Zadig is a Windows application that installs generic USB drivers, such as WinUSB, libusb-win32/libusb0.sys or libusbK, to help you access USB devices.
It can be especially useful for cases where:
- you want to access a device using a libusb-based application
- you want to upgrade a generic USB driver
- you want to access a device using WinUSB
Note:'libusb-based' above means an application that uses either libusb, libusb-win32 or libusbK.
- Zadig 2.5 (4.9 MB)
System Requirements:Windows 7 or later.
Drivers Libusb.org Sound Cards & Media Devices FreeWindows XP and Windows Vista are NO LONGER SUPPORTED.
Download the executable and run it — no installation is necessary.
If elevation is required, you will be prompted for it.
An usage guide for Zadig is available HERE.
The executable is digitally signed and the signature should state: 'Akeo Consulting'
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Drivers Libusb.org Sound Cards & Media Devices Download
A Zadig FAQ is available HERE.
To provide feedback, report a bug or request an enhancement please use the github issue tracker. Or you can send an e-mail.
Drivers Libusb.org Sound Cards & Media Devices Without
GNU General Public License (GPL) version 3 or later.
You are free to distribute, modify or even sell the software, insofar as you respect the GPLv3 license.
Zadig is based on libwdi which uses an LGPL version 3 or later license.
The executable is produced in a 100% transparent manner, from its public source, using a Visual Studio environment.
- Version 2.5 (2020.03.28)
.catgeneration for some user directories with non western characters
- Fix update check
- Improve error reporting
- Embedded drivers: WinUSB v6.1.7600.16385, libusb-win32 v22.214.171.124, libusbK v126.96.36.199 & usbser (native)
Drivers Libusb.org Sound Cards & Media Devices Online
- libwdi 1.3.1 source (320 KB). Includes Zadig in the examples directory.
- Alternatively, you can clone the git repository using:
- For more information, see the github project.