Legacy download files
Legacy PROWIN32 and PROWIN64 download packages provide PROSet, driver, ANS, FCoE, and DCB support for Windows 7* and Windows Server 2008 R2*.
Regular webpacks provide Intel® PROSet support for operating systems Windows 8.1*, Windows Server 2012*, Windows Server 2012 R2*, Windows® 10, Windows Server 2016*, or newer supported operating systems.
Note: New hardware support or new features will not be added to legacy download packages.
Zebronics Driver Downloads. Category Sub Category Product Dowload; Add on Cards: 4-Channel Sound Card: Crystal - 4 Channel Windows 2000. Right click, Update Driver 4. Select “Browser my Computer for Driver Software” 5. Select “Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer” 6. Un-tick “Show Compatible Hardware” 7. Select “Intel” as manufacturer, and then “Intel(R) 82579LM Gigabit Network Connection” as the model 8. Click Next to install the driver.
This download contains the Intel® Ethernet network drivers and software for Windows 7*.
Which file should you download?
Note: 10GbE adapters are only supported by 64-bit drivers:
- PROWin32.exe for 32-bit (x86) editions of Windows*
- PROWinx64.exe for 64-bit (x64) editions of Windows
How to use this download
Download the self-extracting archive and run it. It will extract the files to a temporary directory, run the installation wizard, and remove the temporary files when the installation is complete. All language files are embedded in this archive. You do not need to download an extra language pack.
See readme notes if you want to extract the files without installing.
This software may also apply to Intel® Ethernet Controllers. Support for built-in network connections is provided by the system or board manufacturer.
About Intel® drivers
The driver or software for your Intel® component might have been changed or replaced by the computer manufacturer. We recommend you work with your computer manufacturer before installing our driver so you don’t lose features or customizations.
See list of manufacturers’ Support websites.
To install the driver, proceed as follows
- Save and unzip the downloadable file.
- Locate and launch the executive file 'setup.exe' from the newly-created folder.
- Follow the instructions displayed by the setup.exe program
- On Plug and Play Windows platforms, the adapter will be identified and configured automatically. Please stop all the automatic installation by Windows system.
- To install driver, you should have administrator's privilege.
- If garbled text is displayed, please use 'AutoInst.exe' to install/uninstall driver again.
- The usage of 'AutoInst.exe' is the same as 'Setup.exe'.
- Manual installation is to install driver by the installation file (INF) rather than use the 'setup.exe' mentioned above.
- To install driver manually, please open Device Manager, expand the Network adapters tree list, select the 'Realtek FE/Gbe Family Controller', and click right button, execute the menu item Update driver..., and follow the direction to indicate the path of INF file.
- NOTE: Manual installation is a kind of method of installation by advanced user. Generic users please use the 'setup.exe' to install driver.
About Ethernet Drivers:
Windows platforms generally apply a generic driver that allows motherboards to recognize the Ethernet component.
However, in order to make use of all network card (adapter) features, you must install a proper LAN driver that enables the hardware. This task enables systems to connect to a network, as well as collect all component characteristics such as manufacturer and chipset.
If you intend to update the driver version, know that this process can add support for new OSes, fix different compatibility problems, resolve related errors encountered during the product’s lifetime, as well as include various other changes.
When it comes to the actual installation procedure, we should note that most producers try to make it as easy as possible, so following the steps should be a breeze: just get the downloadable package, run the setup, and follow the on-screen instructions.
There is a chance that other OSes could also be suitable, but it is not advisable that you install this release on platforms other than the specified ones. Remember to perform a system reboot once done, to allow all changes to take effect properly.
Therefore, if you wish to apply this version, click on the download button and enable your network card. To stay up to speed with the latest updates, check back with our website as often as possible.
Lan Plus Driver Download
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Samsung N150 Plus Lan Driver
- COMPATIBLE WITH:
- Windows 7
Windows 7 64 bit
- file size:
- 5.3 MB
- Network Card